Friday, June 18, 2010

Gant receives DakotaWarCollege Endorsement for Secretary of State




Senator Jason Gant received the DakotaWarCollege endorsement.

Read it here.

I’ve been working tirelessly to reach out to fellow delegates in the run up to the South Dakota GOP convention. Our campaign has been gaining momentum each day as we pick up the support of delegates across this great state.

Today, I want to announce the support of Brookings County GOP delegate and South Dakota’s most popular political blogger Pat Powers. I want to thank Pat for this support and appreciate the opportunity to appear on his blog, DakotaWarCollege.com. You can read it all here: Dakota War College Endorses Jason Gant

His support is appreciated and I would also appreciate the opportunity to gain your support next weekend at the GOP Convention. I’m looking forward to meeting with each of you next week and gaining your support and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment